Thursday 25 February 2010

Looking back from college magazine task, what do you think you have learnt from the progression from it to the full product?



When starting the college magazine I had no idea how to work Photoshop, but after the college magazine I picked up a few skills and ticks and progressed from the college magazine. Also I have learnt how to use a camera properly in order to get decent pictures.

However the thing I learnt most from my college magazine was layout. I did a bit of research on where certain things go and where to position my pictures, this helped me with my music magazine. Also after playing around with the cell lines I found that I was able to do a lot more with the text this became useful when creating my music magazine.


The college magazine was just a starting point. Some of the ideas and layout ideas I used in my music magazine. I feel that my music magazine really progressed well because of my college magazine.














No comments:

Post a Comment